Sunday, September 25, 2016

September's Stories Day 25 - Back to Basics

Seeing our most of our stuff is packed away AND we have no WiFi we are really having to pull out all stops to keep the kids entertained when it's raining especially when it's raining. It's a small house and we are living in each other's pockets. Lucky we like camping and can cope without most everyday things. We can live with two pots, no kitchen whizz and a few plates between us.

Casey walked into town the other day because he was bored and bought a pack of cards seeing ours are packed away. Yes they can walk now and it only takes them ten minutes.
I spent some time teaching him a game that my mum taught me how to play and would play with us from time to time. Now everyone wants to play it.....I think it's called Koon Can or maybe its Gin Rummy. I love it when they get hooked on a game but the thing with that is that they want to play it ever spare moment they have....and want me to play it with them and seeing I don't have as many as spare moments as they do!

But no seriously I do love it! So we are going back to basics around here for a while nothing wrong with that.   Seeing there is no WiFi that means no devices unless your mum and dad with data on their phone. So the younger kids are also digging out the old computer games as well....one's that dont require WiFi. They are great! Maybe I won't tell them when it goes back on...if it ever gets back on!

I hope you enjoy your week! Til tomorrow! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx