Saturday, October 1, 2016

Our October Day 1 - Life By Faith

I use that hash tag for most blogs....life by faith. Not because it's catchy but it pretty much sums up exactly how we have chosen to live our lives.....it's quite daunting at times because it's just not us it involves our kids as well. And if I am ever going to get a case of the worries or buckle under the stress of not knowing it's because of them. I constantly am aware if what they are thinking, how they are feeling or perceiving things and am well aware that they are being brought up in a "normal everyday " life. Honestly it worries me at times.

I am aware that they are living the life of the frequently used 'mk' or 'ministry kids'.  And are experiencing God every single day. They know our struggles for they are living them too, they are part of our ministry....they have been a part of Loving Arms from the beginning and know the 'why' we do and have met the 'who' we serve. They know the call and see the hours and hours that Jamie puts in to his role and his messages. They know what prayer is and how powerful and important it is.

They also know the struggle, the unknown and I mean really unknown. They have seen and experienced miracles. They have seen prayers answered. They know what it's like to have .37c to our name and they know what it's like to be exceedingly and abundantly blessed. They know that people are hurting and they know that people help.

Right now they are casually watching a movie and laughing hysterically but knowing that come Thursday we need to be moving but don't know where. They know that some people don't understand that and are getting mad at us for being this way, for living this way and that's ok. The kids are happy and that makes me happy. It makes this life by faith, this beautiful crazy faith, easier to live.

I am so proud of our kids, they are amazing but I also know that they are blessed for they are living the reality of God and a life in Him every single day. I am so thankful. I am trusting in Him to be the everything for our kids that we can't be. To give them the everything that we can't, because of the life we have said yes to.

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Matt 6:34




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx