Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Long time.... no see!

I think I am there...nearly ready to start writing again.  Did you miss me? I missed writing but I had come to a screeching halt and to a time when I had nothing, nothing left to give you, nothing to put down on paper to share from my heart to yours.

Meanwhile during that time...a certain sweet girl was born.

Frankie Rose Budd
0055am
5 November 2014
10lb





Our sweet girl decided that she would have her own unique story to tell about her birth and waited until over two weeks after her due date to be born into the world.  A friend shared with me that she felt that this birth was going to be different to my others, different but good and it was.  Frankie made her arrival earthside in hospital rather than at home, something that I am 150% OK with. She is hugely loved by her all her siblings. Perhaps a little too intensely buy a certain two year old big brother who has found that she makes an extra soft cushion.


Frankie (4 1/2months)

I am thinking of changing direction in my writing, more personal, more real, more faith, more messy...because that's real life isn't it well that's my life anyway. I hope that is OK with you. I may even change the name.  For now I'll leave you with the latest family photo I have.....I know its time for a new one too. Talk soon, Sharni xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx