Thursday, December 3, 2015

Documenting December Day 4

Today was one of those days where I had 1273 plus things to do and only a limited amount of time to do it all in. It happens this time of year.... to everyone!

Our little boys turns three tomorrow and he has requested a RED tractor cake (of course he has), shopping had to be done, baking to do, visitors to visit with (important) and while we are here lets squeeze in advent activities. Today's family activity was make your own Christmas decoration (thanks Pinterest). I could of easily dismissed this saying there was too much to do but NO I purposely chose not to because these kids...well I actually like them, no LOVE them. They are important and togetherness is important. Its easy for me (and for you probably) to get busy at this time of year that we forget the ones that are most important if we aren't aware as we run here there and everywhere for everything and everyone else.

So here we are making baking soda decorations (super duper easy)! Can't wait for them to dry so we can hang them up! 


And yes they are sitting on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx