Sunday, August 17, 2014

Snow Time

I know I know! I know that at the beginning of the year I set myself a goal to write at least one blog every week.  To date I have kept up with meeting that goal but tonight you will have to forgive me as I make this one nearly all photos. (its not really cheating)  I am just far too tired, fighting off a nasty cough and have not long got home from a lovely weekend away.

We were blessed to be able to take the kids away for the weekend and also make a trip to the snow. First time ever for all of the kids!  It was a real treat too!

The following is some photos of our time at the snow!


Checking out the amazing view from a pit stop on the way up the mountain!


I have to say Jesse wasn't entirely impressed with his snow outing.
Perhaps it was because his mother forgot his bag with his gloves in it and he was forced to wear his cousins pink socks as gloves!


One of my little snow bunnies!

Not impressed at all!!

Unfortunately (or fortunately) this was as far as we got up the mountain as the road was closed to normal vehicles and only with chains or 4wds were allowed up!


The main goal for the day was snowman making!


Wee snowmen were popping up everywhere!!


Of course the boys main aim was to throw snowballs at each other but mainly at Dad!





Something is missing......not sure what though!


Oh there we go, it had to have sunglasses and pink ones at that!!


 Jaydens master piece!!


After our trip to the snow we had a lovely soak in the hot pools too! Bliss!
It was a great weekend and like all weekends away, it wasn't long enough!

What did you do this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx