Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What Vision Looks Like

This is just part of what our Beautiful Crazy Faith looks like. We are walking out this God breathed, middle of the night vision of seeing every baby born in our community well clothed and cared for and every mother encouraged and supported. We are sharing our lives, our living space and our hearts with this vision. Most of the women that Loving Arms help do not have pretty stories to tell but stories of struggle, poverty, abandonment and often violence. God loves these women immensely our job is to meet them where they are, meet their needs and LOVE them until they ask why. That is all. No strings attached. Check us out here.
Our children are seeing this journey and hearing some of the stories. They are living this with us. I thank God for that. What a privilege!




Check out Loving Arms and kept up with what we are doing by giving us a 'like' on Facebook!!

Did you know you can follow Beautiful Crazy Faith on instagram? Its cool! I never know what my day is going to throw at me, but I aim to share the normal and the crazy bits with you all!
#sharnibudd77

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx