Sunday, July 31, 2011

Getting down and dirty!

What a lovely day it was today, beautiful and sunny, blue sky and no wind.  Just reminds me that spring is now only really around the corner.  We dug up the last of our carrots and marvelled at the size difference.  Why does some grow into gigantor and some remain mini-me like?




I found myself shovelling cow s**t today, out of the paddock into a wheelbarrow and then into tyres for strawberries. What a stink job! Literally! But I get very excited when I think of all the yummy strawberries that will grow out of it.

The wee one (Sophie) loves to play with worms or 'nakes' as she calls them.  Wants to cuddle them? and take them inside. Hmmm



The other not-as-quite-wee-one (Kaitlyn) is in her togs and gumboots spying out good size cow pats for me from her perch on the fence.  Also she has just learnt to ride a bike almost like her big brothers!



The boys are just playing and eating and learning how to be robin hood!

Such fun to be had in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx