Friday, November 11, 2011

a week that was...

haven't had too much spare time this past week or so... busy but can't say what with!  strange I know!

so I thought  that I would just randomly drop some photos in and hopefully summarise
 the week that was.....

the result of being left alone in the car with the camera



 

I went away with the most fabulous Tash and left the kids at home with Jamie.


learnt about chickens in 'school'...


watched our own chicks grow...


gardened... and you most definately have to dress up for the occasion


read books....



and Poppa Peter came and opened our bee hive...and who got stung?  ...Yes I did!


and that was the week that was!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx