Sunday, December 18, 2011

More of Waimiha!

Hello there....I am back to share more lovely images and memories of our wee pre-christmas rush, beginning of summer, weekend away.



I mentioned to you that Black Fern Lodge was an old wool shed done up into a lodge. It sleeps 16 so there is plenty of room for all of us



and the table is definately big enough for all of us to fit around in too!


 There is not much to do here...that is the beauty of the place...a place just to be, to enjoy the quiet



and to reflect on the blessings you have.

Like the blessing of...family,

The Budd children (they aren't all mine)
from left Nos. 1,2,4,6, and 8 are. The rest are my amazing nieces!


the blessing of nature and fresh air



and the blessing of time to roll down grassy hills!

 

Don't you just love the GREEN!

FRIENDS!
Biggest cousin and Littlest cousin!




Merry Christmas to you all!
I look forward to sharing with you again soon.

Love Sharni xxx

Ps I would love to get to know my readers so please feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx