Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cupcakes and Pink

Two little girls....both insanely in love with pink. Pink dresses, pink felts, pink flowers, pink toothbrushes, pink towels and pink gumboots!



Dressed in pink and celebrating pinkness...ladies and gentlemen I give you...I kid you not...

PINK
 BAKING BLING! 
(aka Hundreds and Thousands) 




So a batch of Cupcakes were in order. Quite fitting don't you think?







This girl LOVES to bake. Especially when sprinkles ..oh I'm sorry  BAKING BLING is involved!
I love that you can see pink icing on her cheek!
(note the sparkles on the dress!)

On a completely different note, we have had FOUR new additions to our family. Just to add to the 5000 plus bees and 17 chickens and two cats.

KITTENS!!


My husband is such a softy, he brought the food and held it up for the exhausted new Mama to eat and regain her strength.


He may deny that he even did that but that is sooooo his arm!  Mine are not that hairy.

So.
 Anyone want a kitten? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx