Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No more curly ones!

I am in a funk.  Sadly.   I haven't been in the mood to be greatly inspired to write anything decent. 
That makes me sad. 

I have a lot to be thankful for. A LOT! My God, My husband, my children, my family, my friends, my church, my health, my house, my country....I really could go on and on and on.  I am truly blessed.

Therefore I truly haven't got a reason to be in a funk.  But I am.

It has been said that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - Hmmmmm I don't feel very strong at the moment.  In fact one might say that I might like to curl up under my duvet and hide for the next several weeks.   I'll come out only when everything is back to normal.

Please God, no more curly ones!

Don't freak out. I AM OK. I am just saying.

Anyway here are some photos from my week just been!



Who needs beds?



My biggest girl is up the top bunk!


My volunteers!


The vivid green of my chives.



Who said chickens can't surf?



"All things work together for good to them who love the Lord..." Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx