Saturday, February 18, 2012

Enjoy, With GUSTO!

Sitting across the table from Kaitlyn today, I sat there watching her. I just had to get up and grab my camera!  The way she was devouring her orange made me jealous!  When was the last time I  greedily devoured something, with no qualms about whether or not I was being messy and having manners!  I can't remember.  She was enjoying it so much she did not care about the juice dribbling down her chin and through her fingers. Everytime she bit into it, the juice would squirt out in all directions and she would let out a muffled giggle, her eyes telling it all.


Not caring what anyone thought, how she looked or thinking about the mess she was creating.


Pure enjoyment!




 



I am reminded just by watching her, how I (we) sometimes need to let go and not care what anyone else thinks or worry about how we may look or the mess we may create! 
Just Enjoy!
Just enjoy whatever you are doing in any given moment even if it is something as simple as eating an orange. Let the juice squirt and dribbling I say!


The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it - Richard Bach

1 comment:

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx