Saturday, February 1, 2014

Photo Favourites!!

Saturday is such a great day isn't it? It's one whole day filled to the brim with wonder and promise. "What are we going to today?"  And rather than get all serious on a Saturday, I thought I would put up a few of my latest photos that I consider my favourite.  Actually I probably should call them my favourite favourites because the in the former group there are way too many and if I used them all I more than likely would bore you to tears.

So here we go..in no particular order.
 
Family Bush Walk...
 
I still get such a kick out of my kids wanting to hold my hand while we walk. (OK so the boys not so much). It warms my heart.
 
And they all belong to me.  LOVING this photo!!
 
So big so fast!
 
We are presently totally obsessed with puzzles around here and large ones at that.  This puzzle is 500 pieces. It took this sweet girl five days with minimal help from me and her brothers. 
She has the patience of a saint!!
 
We have been reading a book called 'A Salmon for Simon' lately.  Its Sophie's favourite.  I nearly know it off by heart.
 
"He sat on a dock and fished. He sat on a rock and fished. But Simon still didn't catch a Salmon, he didn't even see a Salmon"
I thought this photo could of been straight out of the book except we were fishing for Carp, but the point being - We didn't catch a thing!!!
 
 
Gorgeous Sophie and 'Pippa'!  Friends. 
 She is currently working on us at getting our own dog.

 How this could be comfy, I don't know?
 
About to try his hand at fishing......I love his smile!
 
A pause in the shade to take in the Flora.
 
..exquisite really!
 
We are so blessed to live in a country that is so beautiful and that one doesn't have to venture too far to experience it.  I am thankful that my children have opportunities to fish, to climb trees and to hold my hand and be together.  I am thankful that my children are happy and healthy!  Couldn't really ask for more than that, could I.
 
"Life moves pretty fast.
If you don't stop
to look around once in a while
you could miss it."
-Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller
 
Now go have a blessed Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx