Sunday, March 30, 2014

Presently I am...

Kelle over at Enjoying the Small Things declared that this be "Lazy Blog Week" and I am OK with that.  In fact I am going to embrace it.   Soooo  I am going to pinch borrow an idea from a couple of blogs for which I am a regular reader of.  So if you are wanting a blog of substance you better check back next week!

Here goes...

Making - Attempting crochet blanket to satisfy my inner Nana
Cooking - Yoghurt and Honey Lamb Chops (new recipe) not my favorite
Drinking - Water and Stinging Nettle Tea
Reading - The Bible, Quest for the Promised Land (novel)
Wanting - New Black Boots!!!! that and garlic prawns
Looking - At what to plant in my winter garden
Playing - ????
Deciding - What to do this coming weekend?
Wishing - For my children to hurry up and go to sleep (small things)
Enjoying - These long early autumn/late summer days and the gradually appearing autumn colours
Liking - Cadbury Nutbars - satisfies my terrible hunger pangs
Waiting - For my husband and son to get home
Wondering - How many weeks are left of school?
Loving - Pottering around in my garden
Pondering - Will I get to eat Garlic Prawns?
Considering - The book that I am writing and where to from here...
Watching - Two cute as pie kittens and their Mama Cat.
Hoping - That we will get no more surprise bills for IRD
Marvelling - At how fast the year has gone already.
Needing - to sleep, sleep sleep and sleep oh and throw in some eating there too
Wearing - Currently my Pyjamas - it is Sunday after all.
Smelling - Yoghurt and Honey Lamb Chops (still)
Following - Alaska - The Last Frontier, Nigellisima and The Gourmet Farmer
Noticing - The lounge needs vacuuming AGAIN and that I need a haircut.
Knowing - That God has it all under control
Admiring - Black Boots
Buying - Not a lot......Black boots (I wish)
Getting - Ready for school tomorrow and a meeting tomorrow night
Bookmarking - New Blogs, 'Things to do with toddlers whilst homeschooling' pages, Pinterest pages
Opening - The backdoor for the mama cat to come in
Giggling - At Tuck and Lulu - two wee black and white kittens, ADORABLE!!
Feeling - Pretty groovy about most stuff really!!

How about you???

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx