Sunday, June 15, 2014

Two of the Best.

Apologies to you all.....I am far too tired to write tonight and I feel I have nothing to say. (Shock horror I know!) So I will leave with one of my all time favourite quotes and a favourite photo of mine. Until next week then......



"I will not die an un-lived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit". - Dawna Markova


I"ll never get tired of this view!
Photo taken one sunrise from our deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx