Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lego Lego and more Lego.....(sigh)

My boys are into their Lego at home moment. And I just have to say that even though I love them playing together, creating things and enjoying themselves, I am getting so sick of every morning the entire contents of the 60L container out all over the floor!!!  And then it remains there for most of the day! 
Its not just their bedroom,


its the lounge



and its the dining room!



Creative play is messy.  I know this.  But after so many days of this I am tired of mess. I know that having it spread out all over the floor makes it easier to find a " two white" or a "six blue" but REALLY the whole box!

They discovered a novel way of tidy it up it all up though!



My girls on the other hand, pulled clothes out of their drawers and dressed themselves to go for a walk.

I think someone is into pink -just a guess.


Skirt, tights, shoes, hat, hand-bag (one with a pony in it, along for the ride) and phone in hand!!!  Yes I did say phone!! I don't know where they got that from. I certainly don't dress like that when I go out for a walk!! Maybe I should I might have way more fun!!!



But they are so cute!!  They all are!!  And that helps me look past the mess (most of the time)
EMBRACING MESS TODAY

1 comment:

  1. oh I'm feeling for you! You have to embrace the mess otherwise it starts to drive you craaaazy!! I'm forever standing on and tripping over toy cars, and they friggin' HURT!! If there was a toy car in the middle of a large empty room I would still stand on it. Fact.
    Loving your girl's sense of style - too cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx