Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spaghetti and Meatball!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of our family favourites!



Who can not say that Spaghetti and Meatballs is actually fun to eat?  It is so much more fun when you have kids that use the spaghetti as a moustache or even snot coming out of their nose.  Come on I am sure you have been at least tempted to do that.



Every single person, I am sure, just loves to see how fast they can suck up the tomato sauce covered pasta.  It is a good sign when you suck it up and all the sauce gets flicked around your face.  

Pure Joy!

If you have never done this, then you are truly missing out.

Word to the wise. Spaghetti and Meatballs or anything else that actually requires you to twirl it around your fork in order for you to eat with decorum, is not something I would eat when you
 1. have posh guests
 2. you are trying to impress someone.   You will fail!

Dellisimo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx