Sunday, April 8, 2012

Not Feeling it....

You may or may not have noticed my lack of blogging of late.   To be truthful I haven't been feeling "it" lately. "It" being in a state of mind to be creative, to get things done, lack of inspiration, in a rut and/or any other reason you may have for not doing something.  Truthfully I can't clean properly if I ain't feeling it.  But once I feel 'it'...then look out I am on a roll!   So its been about 2 - 3 weeks of not feeling 'it' and after uploading some 178 photos (from 2-3 weeks) on to the computer from my camera I have realise I have missed out on blogging on some seriously cool stuff.

 Darn it!!!

 So I am kicking my own butt and forcing myself to feel 'it'.

So I might just give you a quick rundown in colour of our seriously cool stuff and catch up on myself.  I will however leave out our Easter Celebrations and tell you about that next blog!

Ok lets get ready to ruuuuuuumble!.........

Thomas making his very own Bivvy after watching Bear Grylls make own!


I don't know if Bear would of had a saw handy but oh well.....
Even the brothers and sisters joined in to help!

 



Finished Product!
I am quite impressed this was still standing and intact after two nights of gale force winds in which we lost a bit of our roof!

There was two days of creativeness (and sawdust throughout the dining room)...


.....with a box of kindling!


Check out all that honey!
Poppa Peter came to harvest it and we have named it Puahue Gold!


And we harvested a whopping 110 carrots!

Father and Daughter on garden clean up duty. I just love the way Kaitlyn still has 'pink flair' even whilst gardening!




Its coming to the season for amazing sunrises. I will never ever get tired of opening the curtains to vistas like this. 
Just simply beautiful!

So that's about it, very fast and very simple!  I regret not feeling "it" but oh well I am here now!
So until next time when I'll tell you all about our Easter celebrations...such a special time!
In the meantime please check out my sister in laws
 (from Budds1/see previous posts)
blog.
She has just started blogging and recording her adventures with her family of three girls (15, 12, and 10)  They are one of my most favourite families and source of inspirations!


Enjoy and see you soon!
Promise!










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx