I think they might call this a 'latergram'. And please excuse the terrible lighting. We just finished preaching our first message together last night....tag team style. What a privilege! It was so much fun! We decided to celebrate and mark the occasion with pizza.
It's made me so thankful that we are on this 'beautiful crazy faith' journey together with our crazy amazing family. (Which by the way were fighting in the back non-stop when I took this photo outside the pizza shop...you could hear them from outside the car!) I love this man with every ounce of my being. Life is good.
God is AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx