I have dreams.... dreams that one day we'll get to experience a white Christmas....with all the trappings of course. The snowmen, the eggnog, the ice skating, the hot chocolates and the crackling fire. One day...here's hoping.
I have a lot of dreams actually.... some that make no sense at all...like living in Montana and having a buffalo ranch or chopping firewood and melting bear tallow ready for an Alaskan winter. Ill allow you to laugh. And some that make a whole heap of sense....
like changing the game of poverty for families in New Zealand or elevating family to where it should rightfully sit in society.
Those are lofty goals I know. Pick anyone of them and you'll be told ..."unlikely" to happen. I sit here on the sidelines, in the shadows...reading all the blogs, watching all the instastories, reading, reading .... learning and waiting. Waiting for what...I am not sure. A shot of confidence perhaps? I know I have words to speak and stories to tell and I'm not entirely sure what I am waiting for.
I have more dreams within. Burning to be released. Like a fire within. But when will the right time come?
Anyone who knows me knows I loathe conflict, negativity and confrontation.... perhaps that is where I need to grow, to grow up, to come to a place where "who cares". I don't like to be not liked, to be left out and put out of circles. Lord...you know how that has been the bain of my life. Strengthen me Lord. Help me overcome these fears.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx