Saturday, February 16, 2019

9 Months Today

Our baby girl is 9 months 9ld today!!! Can you believe it? I don't know about you, but time just goes by too fast! Every single day we see just a little bit more of her personality...like unwrapping a gift. She is certainly a sparkly one. So she's pretty much the same amount of time out as she was inside me growing, I found that thought quite remarkable really. Our baby girl...the one we didn't know we wanted and the one we most certainly needed.

My husband always says nine months to grow...nine months to get my body back. It certainly has rung true for me nearly every time. This time around I sought help in the way of Weight Watchers... (thanks for the inspiration from my Instagram friend @mrskatemccormick) In the past it was purely exercise that helped me get back on track but my mental health and other physical limitations leftover from her birth hindered that this time. I never told ANYONE what I was doing in fear of failing publicly...because who likes to do that! Three months I can proudly say nearly 8kg has gone and I am well below pre-pregnancy weight...yeah baby. Yesterday I started working out again but taking it slowly knowing I am nursing a back injury. It's all about healing well ah. Heading into this year nourishing and nurturing myself well. I have to be on point if I am going to show up for what God has for me!
Charlie Grace 9 months
Has 5 teeth, can pull herself up to stand, holds grudges and lets you know she's not impressed. Mummy's girl. Still chubby. Loves animals, baths and long drinks of water. Independent. Slowly learning to like food especially if its mums' food. Hates frights and going to bed at night. Still bites and now pinches. Will hand you things if you say 'thank you' first. Has optimal eyesight...finding the smallest thing to put in her mouth. Charlie Grace...a wee joy germ.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx