One of my personal goals for 2019 was better organizational skills and to be much more intentional with making time and space to connect with and invest into people but also those people that are dear to me... making sure those times happen regularly and on purpose. It means that sometimes I am booking in dates four or five weeks in advance so we can be certain that it happens. Our calendars fill up fast and if left to me seeing what happens catch ups with certain people would get pushed back all the time. Along with me booking in intentional coffee dates...I have started to put some boundaries in around how many dates I have a week...I think the maximum I can do is 2...maaaybe 3. And I have also been intentional at booking out blocks of time in my week to do Loving Arms work. In the past I was working it around the rest of my life, and I was selling myself and the work short...I could never get really stuck into anything before I had to hang out the washing or I'd stop to bake biscuits. Clearly, I'm not the greatest at multitasking as I once thought. I am really excited about how much I can accomplish in this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx