It hot....like really hot and really humid. And I like the heat but the feeling of stickiness...not so much. These two were grumpy, teary and quite possibly tired...especially the littlest one who hasn't slept this afternoon
I'm hoping that will mean we can have date night without a third wheel for most of it. Seeing it's so hot and everyone is grumpy I thought I'd run an early bath with cool water. It's a hit even if it does mean I can't really get anything done cos I need to sit and play baby lifeguard. The water at 4cm deep is the least of her worries ...it's what her big sister will do if I'm not watching. Presently she's giving her a mohawk....How's everyone else surviving the humidity?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx