Day 30.
When Cousins Meet.
We had a mid-year family dinner tonight where Charlie met her one of her older cousins. Looks like love at first sight don't you think?
We have had a bit of a rough day around here...(nothing to do with baby) and everyone is a little unsettled. Charlie remains oblivious to it all and is still her super chilled self. Sleeping while she was passed around family members each wanting a snuggle....who doesn't love a newborn snuggle.
To be honest I am totally uninspired to write anything tonight....the day doesn't really deserve documenting. But what I do know is that I am incredibly grateful for family and friends and sweet newborn snuggles
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx