Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Day 27

Day 27.

It's official. I have a chubby bubba as she is out of the majority of all her 000 (0-3mths) clothes and needs 00 (3-6mths) at just 4 weeks. What the hang???? Her socks...she still fits her socks though. Phew!
She's hanging out with me as I finish off some quiet time. She woke up after a massive sleep, I fed her and this is her now. It must of been good. Lol.
I thought I would talk a little about the juggle that we all face as mothers. The juggle it can be tough. I refuse to call it the "struggle"....I simply refuse to give it that much power, the much negativity. Yeah it's tough when you are in the middle of it. We all have things we need to accomplish, want to do, have to get done. People to see, places to go. Distractions or unplanned events (both good and bad)... That we need to reset our day for. We wear many hats.....wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, business owner, employee and so on.
This week has been tough (and it's only Wednesday) ....juggling all the balls....all in the air at once and which one do I catch first. Which one can I drop? Can it be dinner? Please let it be dinner....who needs to eat anyway? It's hard when so many people are relying on you NOT to drop any of those balls. So we carry on...doing our best but maybe that's not enough.
Today I was presented with an opportunity for earn a bit of money...good money for one days work doing what I love...being the voice for mama's everywhere...in Wellington. Travel paid. I can't go...I simply can't squeeze it in...I thought about it but I left me breathless and tight-chested. It will hurt to say no....I feel like I am letting the side down. Guilt...mama guilt will do that to you. So I choose to seek comfort and guidance, peace and strength in His Word and rest into His presence. I may have dropped all the balls today but thank you God for tomorrow and His mercies are fresh each morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx