Sunday, June 10, 2018

Day 25

Day 25.

Our wee Charlie is chubbing up all over the place. Gosh I am in love! I totally love nibbling on her chin and smooshing her fat cheeks. Now I know I am not the only one that does that. Everyday she is becoming more alert to her surrounds and absorbing all the craziness that's going on around her. Today was CRAZY! Mondays aren't my favourite day of the week. For some reason my kids have trouble coming down off the high that is the weekend therefore have trouble re-focusing into school. Seriously who doesn't want to learn about topographical maps and past, present and future tense on a Monday morning? I look forward to a space in the afternoon where I can swipe some quiet time while the kids are busy.
Charlie seems to have carved out a loose routine for herself. I say loose because it does change a bit and also I have never really been one for routines. That way I can't get upset if they change. I think I am more of a semi-pattern kind of girl mixed with one who takes her cues from baby. One thing I have learnt from Charlie is that I can't overfeed her. She gets a sore tummy if I do and spits it back up. She also acts like she's hungry if she has wind and tries to eat my face off....but stops when she burps. She is a champion burper. We are talking man size burps. They are impressive. She is a squirmy wormy if she has wind but also if she's hungry. And will cluster feed later in the evening but only if she's tired. She has a few short naps in the morning and a mammoth sleep session in the afternoon. It's like a puzzle and I think I'm on it. Quite possibly a major benefit to hibernating for three weeks. But in saying that I know full well that she could throw in a game changer and I'll have to relearn it all. That's just how we roll around here.



Time to sleep








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx