Day 38.
I am expecting Charlie to be awake for a long while now and to be extra hungry. Church this morning....slept the whole time, home for a quick lunch where she had a feed and then out to Hamilton for a few hours...slept the whole time again. Needless to say I am wanting/needing her to have a couple of big drinks...for my comfort as well as sustenance for herself. If you are or were a breast feeding mum you'll catch my drift. I really wished I had snapped a pic of Charlie being cuddled and held by one of the elderly ladies at church. She is such a strong dedicated women of faith that has suffered many losses over the years. To see the expression of joy on her face while she was holding her was priceless. It blessed me seeing her so blessed as she kissed her downy head and snuggled into Charlie's chubbiness. I originally asked her of she could hold her so I could go to the bathroom but was so blessed instead. Melted my heart with warm fuzzies.
So last night's sleeping arrangements went....um well....let's just say I started off with good intentions but the look of her in her giant bed ALL the way over in her own bed (a whole 40cm) made her look tiny. Plus she wasn't happy with the new arrangements soooo Jamie ended up sleeping in her bed and her in with me. We will try again at a later date. BUT I will say everyone had a very goodnight sleep so that's the main thing isn't it. I totally see a yurt coming our way.... I am realising that we are coming to the end of #first40withcharliegrace and I am thinking about what to do next. Do I continue and if so what does that look like? Do I feature more of the rest of the family? What else should I write about? If you want to vote comment below or check out my stories and have a say. So many of you have said how much they have enjoyed this piece of writing I have been doing...how much they relate and how thought-provoking it has been. I thank everyone who has given me feedback over this time. Totally makes sharing our journey worthwhile. knowing it's enjoyed is very much humbling and a blessing
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx