I got dressed today...I mean wore proper clothes. By proper clothes I mean stretchy pants and a baggy top...not jeans or anything crazy like that but nothing that could be mistaken for PJs and that I could venture outside in. Things could be on the up. Actual come to think of it I even went outside today...oh my goodness. ..what a big day! But as you can see, we aren't too long out of our safe haven which is our bedroom. We still spend the majority of our time here. Charlie is doing ALOT of sleeping....it's actually a real treat when she has an awake time that's not feeding time. She is certainly well loved around here. Jesse spent some time on Charlie duty while I sorted clothes for her and waited for our midwife to come. As you can see, he had no complaints about this.
Capturing our journey of a big family, big mess, big faith, big God and a big life.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
He's So Proud
Charlie is totally out of NB size clothes and into the next size up.... fortunately I know somewhere where we can access clothes from. My lovely friend packed up our own #loving_arms_nz bundle for us. Frankie had such a great time unpacking it all. Shrieks of cuteness all round.
I think I am at the weird in-between time where I am feeling more and more myself and want to do a bit more but quickly realize I am not actually "there" yet because I get tired and short-fused after a short time. Perhaps it's a good thing that our bedroom is our safe haven.....and maybe just maybe the rest of the house is a safe haven for the rest of the family.
Now there's a thought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx