Day 9.
It's a pretty quiet household around here with two girls at the annual #dotk camp, a boy at a friend's house and two of the little ones a little under the weather. Makes for a very very quiet house....too quiet but then again I have been craving quiet. I miss them.
Now seeing I am being all honest and everything.....I have two words for you...disposable undies. Now I am not going to get as honest as some might and post a pic of myself in them...no ill spare you of that. But as any c-section mama will tell you to have anything rubbing even remotely close to your wound is close to torture. Cue disposable undies. They are big (think granny undies - sorry granny's
) , stretchy and super comfy. Not only that but they save your own nice knickers from being ruined in those first few days. I totally recommend them....actually I wish I used before.
Again your welcome
Also cute Moses basket still hasn't been used for what it was designed for but as a storage unit. Keeping all things I might need in the dark hours of the night nice and close.
You can see Charlie isn't short of love even when she's sleeping. I popped in to check on her and someone (namely a little one) made sure she had some friends to keep her company.
All the cuteness right there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx