Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Day 13 Bliss!

 Day 13.

Wee Charlie had a hungry day today.... fortunately we just roll with it round here...so if it takes 27 sides of mummy to fill her hungry tummy then so be it. I learnt long ago that 1. Nothing lasts forever and 2. To breast feed one handed while walking.... it's a lifesaver. She is currently enjoying a snooze by the fire while her sister squishes her face.
Her cord came off last night...I was so used to seeing it still that I got quite a shock to find it missing when I went to change her. I was a little sad that it's fallen off....it means she's growing. My husband thought I was weird when I told him that. I just said. .."well you married me"....clearly that makes him just as if not more weird.
Frankie is finding having a little sister a little unsettling. Even though she obviously loves her with the amount of squishing and cuddling she lavishes on her. Our poor Frankie has been extra emotional and extra grumpy too. I find this the hard part. ...how do I make it better? Can I make it better? But again, I know.... nothing lasts forever and this too shall pass. We just have to weather the storm of our wee girls emotions and lavish extra love on her. ❤
On another note....these sunny winters days. Don't they just lift your spirits and make everything appear happy. One can't help to feel thankful....extra thankful seeing a lovely friend dropped off Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch which I enjoyed whilst sitting in the sun reading the Word.
Bliss






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx