Sunday, May 20, 2018

Charlie Grace Budd

 Day 4.

My bed and I have become best friends lately...we do everything from sleeping, eating and visiting with our beautiful midwife in it. I haven't ventured too far from this haven ever since I got home. We are really making this post-birth time a top priority this time...knowing full well that if we don't it will come back to bite me on the bum. My dear midwife did give me a bit of a "talking" to today about healing well and taking it easy...that it's just not about "just having a baby" or "just having major surgery"....it's about having both... at the same time! Oh ok...point made.

Healing doesn't just mean sleep but good nourishing food, water, sunshine, peace (always a work in progress 😩) and time with our God. Let's not forget time to be thankful for good friends and family who come bearing good home cook food and beautiful gifts and take some time marveling at one of the biggest miracles of God...His newest creation. I am totally in love with the back of her head and neck...I mean......all that dark brown hair, all the softness, ALL THE CUTENESS!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx