Friday, June 1, 2018

First Outing

 Day 16.

First Outing.
Yay....we left the house! Wahoo....what a milestone. Go us! OK so we were a little late in leaving....but seriously anyone who isn't the first time they venture is seriously not human!
We ventured out on this glorious winter sun-filled day to visit my bestie/sister-in-law in her new house. All in all our adventure was a success I think and we now have officially re-entered the world. Plus I wore jeans today whoop whoop! OK so they were maternity jeans BUT they were my normal size jeans, so I am counting that as a win. I am not one of those ones that can fit their normal clothes soon after birth....nope. Give me four months and I MAY be out of them! My husband always says....it takes nine months to grow a baby...lets give nine months to get back to your previous size. And let's be honest I wasn't the smallest pregnant lady.
I also had a wee practice with the wrap today. I have used this with past babies but not yet with Charlie. We will be off to church tomorrow seeing as I am no longer hibernating and also my husband is preaching...so we will be there supporting him. I also miss everyone too. As you can see there were no complaints from the wee girl.
After a rough beginning to our night (may have had something to do with the blue cheese I ate😳) We managed to sleep in a little only to be woken by these two cherubs and their cold feet. They are especially proud of wee Charlie Grace and never miss a chance to give her love. Jesse (5) is constantly sniffing her and declaring that "she just smells soooo good". I happen to totally agree with him. Smelly her sweet milky breath is my favourite past time of late.


Jesse & Charlie

Frankie & Charlie






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx