Day 33.
Ok I am cheating a little as I took this photo late last night. See I told you she would wake up and that she did.
Charlie is all cheeks! Seriously just look at them. I like to "eat" them all the time. Nom nom nom.
I see her change every day. Everyday she is so different. Her night out last night must of tired her out because she basically has slept most of the day. Slowly the fights over who is going to hold her is coming to an end I think they have learnt holding her means running the risk of being spilled on. Now that's just funny!
We are off to the big smoke tomorrow to see the physio for my poor stomach muscles. I am praying they can work miracles. I don't want to look pregnant forever. I am also off to the osteopath tomorrow for my back and neck. I know I still have a fair bit of healing to do...do hopefully these things will start me on the right track and things can start to look up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx