Day 21
3 weeks old!
Excuse me....how did that happen?! She will be driving next.
What a mammoth day! Well it wasn't really but it certainly felt like it. We spent a lot of the day out of the house. We ended up going to her routine hearing screening....all good there. I have never been a "routine" kinda person...preferring to go with my gut instead. But this time I decided to get her hearing tested because she literally does not flinch through any kind of crazy amount of kid noise. I guess she is just use to it.
We also had an awesome after at Loving Arms packing up four bundles for four new mums in need....they'll roll out early next week. Phew. Charlie was a superstar and just hung out with us being all cute and that. Like her at home....she is blessed to be born into a loving church and community family....so there is never a short of snuggly arms to cuddle her and watchful eyes to watch her. She is blessed. I blessed. I totally believe that babies, just by being themselves bless people. It softens them.
Needless to say even though I purposefully did not work too hard and lift anything....I am very sore today. I feel like the ends of my scar are pulling and my stomach is bruised. Time to sit down for the evening I think.
It's date night tonight...and while it looks a little different at present seeing as we are sharing this space with Charlie ....we still need to make it happen. Our lives are too busy for it not to happen. I might forget what he looks like otherwise and that can't happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx