Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Day 20

Day 20.

It's very rare that this girl gets to sleep without at least one sibling picking her up for a hug. Fortunately she just stays asleep. I think it's her gift. She pretty much has spent the whole day asleep....barely waking for a feed or a nappy change. She can do all that with her eyes closed. See gifted. She must be having a growth spurt....like she needs one of those. I already need to get some 00 (3-6 months) onesies for her. 😲 Slow down baby girl. Slow down.
I did manage to snap a pic off of her in one of her short awake periods. She has already changed so much.
I had a lovely visit with a dear friend today. You know the ones that are good for your soul. She brought me this book...which for me, right now is just the perfect thing. I simply cannot wait to start reading this. I am all about the slow and the simple. Perhaps that's because there are parts of my life that are far from slow and simple.
Having a newborn in the house has made me more aware of all the exquisitely beautiful gifts that are all around us and that for the most part we are just two busy to notice them.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx