Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Isn't she gorgeous

 Six weeks old today! Wahoo! And finally managed to snap a pic with her smiling. She is gorgeous and we love her to pieces!

I feel like she has been here forever and yet it doesn't seem like it's been six weeks already. We had our very very last midwife visit today. So sad we won't be seeing her on a regular basis, but I know I will see her again from time to time. For most woman her relationship with her is a very special one as she is the one that has walked the journey alongside you...cheering you on, being a rock and shoulder and providing you with the advice and information you need. She has been with you for one of the momentous and profound events of your life. I think it's quite normal to feel at least a wee bit of sadness at the last visit.
Wee Charlie Grace has put on weight....700g in the last two weeks.... now weighing in at a chunky 6. 29kg....no wonder my back gets sore. I hope I am developing good strong biceps and shoulder muscles. She loves her bath but HATES getting out and screams blue murder in protest. It's the only time she screams her head off.... poor girl. We have to quickly put a nappy on her and I feed her really quickly to help soothe her...poor thing. But I hate having to get out of the bath too...So I don't really blame her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx