Sunday, July 1, 2018

Little Blue Socks

This gem of a book came in the mail last week. I love this author and it's hard to believe this book was first published in 1906! Using books as the basis of a unit study is a great way to learn all sorts of things from all over the world. You can make it as simple as you want, or you can choose to dig deeper and wider for older kids. Just in case you are wondering.... Frankie does know her colours.... she just thought Little Billy Blue Socks wanted a change to match the sun

.... she is next level this girl!
P.S. just so you know I am having a hard time getting the others to do school today.... currently building huts in the lounge.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx