8 weeks old!
It continually amazes me how much one can change and develop in such a short time. All smiles, making "talking" noises and learning to reach and touch. She honestly is so delightful. We are having a few evening struggles but don't all babies....so we have started listening to the Word while we drift off to sleep and as I transfer her from in arms to bed. Either way it definitely that can't be a bad thing. My husband has been away for the past four days at a youth conference with our three older boys and twenty or so other youth...so my sister and her family have been staying. It was really nice to have her around and to introduce her to Charlie Grace. Plus, she did all the fun Aunty stuff with the kids. I am usually left hanging out with the kids when Jamie goes away so this was a real treat. Now it's back to normality guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx