Thursday, July 26, 2018

10 Weeks

10 weeks!

Waaaaa how can it be???!!! Seriously though isn't she just the so delicious! I marvel at how well covered she is....and she is only 10 weeks, currently wearing 3–6-month clothes but almost into the next size.
Charlie is making herself known and is quite vocal about what she wants and doesn't want. Likes to be cuddled, to be carried looking outwards, to sleep late in the morning, loves people talking with her, is a very spilly baby (hold her at your own risk), HATES her car seat but loves to travel in the car, still loves a bath and HATES getting dressed.
We are enjoying her immensely even if the task of getting her to sleep at night is sometimes difficult. Once she's asleep though she's a gem. We love our Charlie Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx