Thursday, July 5, 2018

One more sleep

 Time is ticking little one. Just waiting for her to fall asleep soon can take my husband pants up. New pants are for tomorrow but first I need to chop a whole 10cm off the bottom and hem them. It's the only sewing get time to do these days.


A momentous occasion for is as a family.....wee Charlie will be totally oblivious to it too. It feels a wee bit like a wedding. I know I am excited about it...Jamie on the other hand is a little nervous about it. I mean it's not every day one gets ordained. Whoop whoop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx