This is the way we do dinner around here.... especially when dads out. Like most babies the evening is a cranky time of day and Charlie is no different. A crying baby stresses me out to no end especially when it's my own. Which is why I am totally in love with the ring sling. It's so easy and comfortable to use. Keeps Charlie nice and close and I am hands free because everyone knows you can't peel potatoes one handed. Well, I can't anywayyes, I have tried more than once.
This a pic was taken between crying spells! Urgh.
Evening meetings by like 






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx