Wednesday, June 20, 2018

She's so lucky

Day 35.

I really do think that Charlie is the luckiest baby girl around. She has so many people that love her and can't wait to give her snuggles. I don't need to worry if I am busy or out of the room that she will be upset by herself....at the first cry someone is there ready to pick her up and she LOVES snuggles. It was a #lovingarms day today and I was in and out packing up a bundle. So my beautiful friend Ashlea swooped in to rescue the squirmy bubba from her capsule. I really do feel so blessed.
Charlie's stint of feeding all day ended last night and she only woke twice for a big drink...do big in fact that she gulps it down and you can hear it bouncing off the sides of her stomach. She is such a noisey drinker.
She's five weeks old today. It's hard to believe that it's only been weeks since she was inside me. I often sit and think about all the ways I am changed as a person and as a mother since having her. You really don't understand how much you can multiply love you have to give and how much you can multi-task until you have to. You simply grow into it.
We have a birthday in the house next week so a sleep over is happening here tomorrow.... exciting times. I'll have three teenage boys...please do are a thought for our food bill!


Ashley & Charlie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx