Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Day 28: And Growing Fast

Day 28.

Four weeks old!
Can you believe it! I can't. On one hand it feels like she's been here forever.... on the other hand, it feels like she's only just got here yesterday. Perhaps that's how mummy brains work!
These two pics are simply how we roll around here. She sleeps and she gets kissed, squished and picked up purely because she looks cute. She remains asleep. Anyone else would find that annoying....I know I would.
So yesterday I clearly was in some kind of tailspin and felt I was frazzled...Today well I felt like I am winning at life....phew! Thank you, God. We spent another afternoon down at Loving Arms packing up bundles for mums in need. Charlie was a gem and spent most of the time asleep. Seeing she's a newborn I love our ring sling...it's so comfy and she snuggles on in and goes to sleep. I can remain hands free to do things like drink coffee, fold clothes and write words. Plus it's so easy to quickly put on. Once she is a bit older I prefer the wrap. That's life saver.
It's date night tonight....I can't wait. It means I can see what my husband looks like again and two I don't have to do bedtime by myself. Wahoo. Last night I was literally running around around the house after Frankie (3) trying to catch her for bed....She told me she wanted to stay up all night. She didn't but she had a good go. So here's to a much more simpler night.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx