This mornings bible reading slapped me in the face......immediately after some gutting news. Our #lifebyfaith is not easy and at time doesn't make much sense at all and is ridiculously hard. And honestly some days I feel like I want to throw in the towel and do my own thing....because you know....surely I must know better (not!) God and I just had some words well actually I had words....God just listened and then slapped me with this! It's these words that brought me to my knees though....."for he never flinched but held staunchly to his purpose and endured steadfastly as one who gazed on Him Who is invisible. " Heb 11:27b
When Jamie and I prayed and told God we would live a life by faith...saying yes to whatever he asked....we could have never imagined the life we would be living, how hard things would be at times or the storms we would have to weather.....but we would never have known such growth, such intimacy and seen God move in tangible ways. Those are the things I hold on to....that and the deep knowing that God is good, He loves me, He is for me and He wants good things for me. That is how we live a beautiful crazy faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx