so, I thought that I would just randomly drop some photos in and hopefully summarise
the week that was....
| the result of being left alone in the car with the camera |
I went away with the most fabulous Tash and left the kids at home with Jamie.
.
| learnt about chickens in 'school'... |
| watched our own chicks grow... |
| Gardened |
| and you most definitely have to dress up for the occasion |
| read books... |
and Poppa Peter came and opened our bee hive...and who got stung? ...Yes I did!
| Poppa Peter |
and that was the week that was!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx