Thursday, August 16, 2018

Charlie Grace Update

3 months old.

Charlie Grace. I simply indulge in her delicious every single day...I mean check her out! Today is not only her 1/4 birthday but also is the official end of our 4th trimester.... it's supposed to be now that I can jump back into the world with both feet. Hmmm I think I did that a few weeks back. Our not so wee Charlie is very much a blessing to our family. I melt at her smile, go nuts over her fat rolls and simply cherish her snuggly-ness.

As much as I love this girl with all of my being...recovering from her birth has been difficult and long. I am still having back issues, weakened stomach muscles and at times flash backs coupled with a bit of anxiety surrounding her birth. This has not only surprised me because I am completely ok with my decisions and can't fault my care but makes me sad as well. Obviously, it's something I still need to process and heal from. No need to worry though I will....I have a good good God.


Charlie Grace 3mths
Loves talking, smiling, baths, having no nappy on, being carried, snuggles and walks.
Hates her car seat, getting out of the bath and sitting down and still


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx