Celebrating World Breastfeeding Week right here in my lounge with a #brelfie. Charlie Grace and I didn't make to it to our local 'Big Latch On' as I had a dentist appointment. I know what I would rather had been doing though.
Breast feeding has always been a top priority and I worked out that I have spent over TEN YEARS of my life doing it....and we are still going strong. That's a quarter of my life!!! I do recognize that I am one of the lucky ones and have never had any problems with breast feeding or getting any of my babies to latch properly...two of them even had a tongue-tie and throughout their time of feeding managed to stretch it and it's been no issue. I know every mum's journey is different, and it doesn't come naturally to everyone, but I truly believe that given the right support, education, nourishment, care and encouragement it's something that the majority of woman can do.
I wonder if I'll make it to next years "Latch On"?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx