Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Changing Seasons

God has been teaching me a lot lately...well I should say gently nudging me in areas that I have needed to take a good look at.

If you have been following me for a while you'll know that we have been called into a new season and with new seasons some things from the old season cannot be brought along. Urgh sometimes leaving behind the old is so hard. So hard.
These flowers are from a beautiful dear friend from her mama heart to mine. From a friend who knows that change in seasons and all that brings is tough, a bag of mixed emotions and thoughts and is willing to hold my hand through this. I'll need A LOT of hand holding.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx