Wednesday, September 12, 2018

And Breathe!

 Yesterday I shared that we as a family are going through some changes and are facing some more time of transitioning from the old season into a new one. ** please someone remind me to breathe** As part of this new season God has been prompting us but mostly me into sending the kids back to school. I say mostly me because Jamie has felt this for a while...I well I just didn't want to admit it if I was completely honest. (And that is a whole other story) For me it screamed failure.... which I now know is a lie. It simply means that now the season is over.

When Jamie got ordained in July it signaled the end of one season and the beginning of a new one. While he was the one that was ordained as a pastor the ministry got both of us....and that partnership comes with its own expectations, challenges and opportunities. Loving Arms is growing busier and expanding at a rate far beyond my expectations and vision....and it's nowhere near finished yet....and honestly, I have felt like I am drowning at times. The to-do list is an arm's length. Don't get me wrong I am definitely not complaining about it....it's a good thing. It's a God thing.
There is so much more I could share in and around this decision...far more than this space will allow. I have a huge bag of very mixed emotions that need sorting through as I journey through this time of transition. Let's go!

I hope the school is ready for us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx