Oh be still my mama heart!
We visited the younger kids' school yesterday so they could meet the teachers and see their classrooms and officially hand in our enrollment forms. Jesse clearly fell in love with where he would be....so much so that he has asked to go NEXT term with the girls instead of waiting until next year like I had planned. But he's so little!!! I couldn't really say no now could I.
So today we headed up and fitted the three of them out in school uniforms. How cute they looked too. Honestly though one half of me is struggling (possibly the flesh side) the other side feels very excited as we embark into this new season.
There are of course things that I am worried about as we venture forth...they are never far from my mind BUT if our God is for us then who and what can stand against us. I think what I love and most definitely what God loves more is my utter dependance on Him. Him who holds my hand, Him who loves my children even more than I do, Him who provides, Him who comforts and gives me peace and Him who calls me out if the boat and guides me with His voice and His Word. One can't help but feel comfort in that don't you think?
"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” - Deuteronomy 31:8
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx